Thoroughly Inspecting Homes Large and Small
- Certified Professional Inspector® - You read that correctly, we are certified in every service you see listed. In addition, we have a full team of experts working to ensure you have the very best home inspection possible.
- Infrared Certified® - With thermal imaging, infrared technology we can see what others cannot. No, we don't have super powers nor x-ray vision, but with the technology we use, it's the next best thing. And we use it on EVERY home inspection.
- Home Energy Inspections - Even with our standard home inspection (which many would consider advanced!), we'll evaluate whether you should consider an extensive Home Energy Audit*. If you choose to move forward with our Home Energy Audit* services, as a Tandem Home Inspections client, we'll extend a preferred fee for this ancillary service where we'll be able to advise you on how to get your home in tip-top shape. Our extensive Home Energy Audit report will show you where your best savings may be, what you should consider a priority to make your home more energy efficient and project the long term savings those changes will bring.
- Moisture Intrusion Inspections - With thermal imaging, infrared technology we can see what lurks behind the walls, whether that's moisture from a leak or missing insulation leading to condensation build up. In the event we detect anything warranting closer inspection, we double verify it with additional tools.
- Indoor Air Quality Inspections* - Ah, the air we breathe. Since we spend the majority of our lives inside our lovely homes, let's make sure it's all good. We include a bit of this in our standard inspection. However, just as our extensive Home Energy Audit is more extensive, our Indoor Air Quality Inspections will also require additional testing and home preparation, therefore for official testing, it requires an additional service. As a Tandem Home Inspections client, we'll extend a preferred fee for this extensive service. So breathe easy, we're here for you.
- Annual Home Maintenance Inspections - With thermal imaging, infrared technology we can keep a close watch on your home's systems.
- Roof Inspections - Hail, wind, snow, 300+ days of sunshine all take a toll on Colorado roofs. We'll visually inspect the integrity of the largest structure covering your home. Additionally, with thermal imaging, infrared technology we can see if there are areas of concern which may not initially be visible.
- Plumbing Inspections - Water running only where it's supposed to and on our command is the goal. We'll also bring in...you guessed it, thermal imaging, infrared technology so we can see if there are any areas water is but should not be so you can get it corrected ASAP.
- Crawlspace Inspections - If there's an accessible crawlspace, we're in it, getting dirty to make sure we are completely familiar with your home and that all is well below.
- Electrical Inspections - We'll visually inspect plus utilize additional testing tools along with thermal imaging, infrared technology to see the full picture. We'll inform you on your home's system plus make any recommendations.
- HVAC Inspections - We'll visually inspect your home's HVAC system and advise on how to operate and make recommendations based on any findings.
- Garage Inspections - What's in a garage and why does it matter? The insulation, outlets, the door to your home as well as the garage door are part of your home as a whole. Our priority is to make sure you are safe and comfortable, so we visually inspect your garage. And yes, we will be using thermal imaging, infrared technology so we can see what others cannot.
- Deck Inspections - Decks, where all the great weather fun happens! Before your big party, we'll visually check that all deck components are as they should be and make any recommendations if necessary.
- Exterior Inspections - Before we get to your home's inner beauty, we'll judge appearances from the outside.
- Radon Testing* - It's a serious thing, especially in Colorado. Fear not, we've partnered with the best to test and advise in the event further steps need to be taken.
- Sewer Scope Services* - Well that's a seriously dirty job so we leave it to our Sewer Scope partners who will take care of this while we're inspecting the rest of your home. Oh, the things you may find or let's hope it's all clear. Either way, it's an important aspect of becoming intimately familiar with your home investment.
- Repair Verification Inspections* - We all bring in professionals we trust to take care of repairs. An additional service Tandem Home Inspections provides is verification of those repairs. Consider us your project manager.
- Pet-Friendly Inspections - We love our fur babies! We'll inspect to make sure your home is safe for your pets.
- 11th Month Warranty Inspections* - A newly constructed home can be wonderful. Consider your home's life as it expands and contracts through the seasons. Over the course of a year, your home will settle and once you've been in it for the majority of the year, you've become well acquainted. You'll likely have a list of items for your builder to touch up. We'll take it a couple steps further and inspect your home as a whole. We'll include a punch list for you to share with your builder so everything is taken care of before your first year warranty expires. As always, we will be using thermal imaging, infrared technology so we can see as much as possible. If we provided your original inspection on your newly built home, as a Tandem Home Inspections client, we'll extend a preferred fee for the 11th Month Warranty Inspection* service.
- Move-In Certified Inspections - Considering listing your home? Tandem Home Inspections will give you an edge on the competition, one step ahead with a pre-listing inspection complete with a detailed report, including photos showing yours is a Move-In Ready home.
- First Time Homebuyer Friendly - Home ownership is amazing! We'll walk you through all systems so you can become familiar with operating various aspects of your home along with providing tips on how to best maintain your investment.
- Aging In Place Professional Inspections* - There's no place like home. Allow Tandem Home Inspections to advise on making it work for your long term plans to remain in your lovely home for years to come.
*Ancillary add-on service, requiring an additional fee.
All homes deserve our full attention to detail and that's exactly what Tandem Home Inspections will deliver. Utilizing the latest technology for your certified home inspection, we'll provide an in-depth, comprehensive report within 24 hours of inspection.
If there's a home inspection service you need but do not see listed, chances are we can assist you. Please contact us and let us know how we can help.